Corporate tax planning
Corporate tax represents a substantial part of your business costs. Moreover, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government.
At Eildon Finance, we offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
· Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
· Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
· Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
· Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance, incl. CT self-assessment
· Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities.
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant increases to your bottom line.
We recommend that clients insure against the costs of professional fees incurred during tax investigations, as these are excluded from the services covered by your fixed monthly fee arrangement.
We can provide all potential clients with a tailor-made proposal and quotation on a fixed fee basis to cover most services and that suits your business needs.
To find out more about our services, email email@example.com or call us on 0191 645 1104.